Thứ Sáu, tháng 3 25, 2005

my blissen memorybook!



i finally got my hands on the 2nd edition 54-week datebook made by jill bliss and little otsu. :) I've been itching to get one since 2004! but the 1st edition were sold out quickly! the 2nd editions came out several weeks ago and are also sold out online! But luckily, after R and I walked around the city for over an hour, we arrived to Otsu, a little vegan shop, where they sill have several in stock! I kinda want to get some more for the future, but I think I'll wait... maybe they'll come out with more editions... time to write in my memorybook, err i mean datebook.

p.s. on our way to get my blissen datebook, we stumbled upon a yummy mayan/ yucatecan restarant called mi lindo yucatan on mission/15th street. they have yummy tapas and the best roasted pork dish ever! and their salsa rocks!